Friday 22 March 2013

Developed Music Magazine



For this developed version of my music magazine I have made several changes. Firstly, and most significantly I have changed the font colour of some of the text on the front cover and contents page, the effect of this being that certain topics and items stand out a lot more, for example the band name 'Young Guns' on the front cover, so that audience members who are familiar with the band will instantly know that they are featured within the magazine. Also I have rearranged the images for my double page spread, in order to help make each image more seperated so that they are significantly clearer, and I have also changed the fliter on the image on the first page of my double page spread so that it is clearer, as the original filter blurred the image slightly, and so I have removed this and merely used a greyscale effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment